Monday, February 21, 2011

Slaughterhouse Five/More "Office Hours" (ALL SECTIONS)

Hey all,

Two things.

There will be no thread for Slaughterhouse Five. The discussions in class have been great so we'll just keep  discussing the book in class.

Big shout out to all who posted questions this morning/afternoon. If you have further questions then please leave a comment.

Second, I will hold another session of "office hours" or tutoring if the demand arises. I can hold "office hours" again on Thursday morning. I will do this if the demand is heard. So, if you think you'll have questions to ask then please leave comments here telling me to have the "office hours"/tutoring or not.

Thanks.

Benitez

7 comments:

  1. Mr. B How long do you prefer the essay to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel, he said 2-4 pages no longer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Benitez can I use any four essays that are on the little paper you gave us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joseph, the essays you have to use are the ones with ** next to them. Not al of them were assigned to your class. We went over this in class, remember? Regardless, I'm glad you asked again. Sorry for the delayed response but I was out running errands Wednesday and yesterday I had class so I didn't get home until very later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mr. benitez for slaughterhouse five we still read every 20 pages and do a three paragrah journal?

    ReplyDelete